


Jacob was released from the hospital! He left weighing in at 5lbs 6oz. He is now 17 3/4 in. long. We are so happy to have him home. We had Jaxon come to the hospital to pick up his new baby brother. The past month was a real trial for our family. We had so many ups and downs. Words can not even express the gratitude and love that we have for our Father in Heaven. He has been with us every step of the way. We are so thankful for everyone that has said prayers in our behalf. We are so thankful for all the family and friends that stepped forward to help. We are so thankful for all the nurses and Dr's that took such wonderful care of Jacob. We have so much to be thankful for, that I could go on and on. I get to go feed Jacob now, so I will have to cut this short. I hope anyone reading this will at least know that we are so thankful for the lives that we have. We could not ask for anything more for this Thanksgiving Day, than to be together with our little family.






3 comments:
YAY!!! I'm SOO happy for you guys.. Perfect timing for Thanksgiving!! :] He's SOOO CUTE! Loved the pictures..
I'm so happy you guys get to be together!! My Aunt had twins just before Jacob was born that weighed in around 3 pounds each and they both got to come home yesterday and they are all together as a family for Thanksgiving too! Such miracle babies! (And trooper parents for that trying time!) Enjoy your time together as a family of 4!!
i love all his hair
Post a Comment