
This picture is about a week old, he has already changed so much since then.
Our little Jacob has reached a whoppin 5 lbs! His cheeks are starting to look chubby (compared to when he was born), and they had to take his medical bracelet off his ankle before it got too tight. He has come out of the incubator crib, and he is now in an open regular crib. We are so pleased with his progress! The dr's and nurses are all amazed at how quickly he has progressed. We have been so blessed.






4 comments:
he is getting so big. we are so excited for you guys to be able to being him home.
Congrats you guys! I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks. He is so big!
Oh my gosh! I just love him!! What a cute little bug! Can't wait for you to be able to bring him home! Yea!!!!!!!!!!
That is such great progress!! YAY.. He's so cute. I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment