Monday, November 2, 2009

Introducing........





Our little Jacob Roy Rice joined our family at 5:30am on Wednesday October 28th. He weighed in at exactly 4 lbs, and is 16in long. After 4 LONG days of active labor, they had no choice but to do my c-section. This little angel did no want to wait any longer. He was born at 33 weeks. Jacob has been breathing on his own since he arrived! They were so worried that his little lungs were not developed, but he has done amazing. All the staff at Timp. Hospital are amazed that he is doing so well for being such a little guy. He is so precious. Our family has been so blessed. We have felt the Lord's hand over everything that has taken place this last week. Thank you to all our family who were willing to help out with Jaxon. Thank you to all of you that have called to check up on us. We have truly been blessed by so many prayers on our behalf.
Jacob is still in the hospital. They are saying that he will probably be there until the date he was actually due. We know he is in good hands, and we get to visit him as much as we are able.

4 comments:

Hiatts said...

Congrats you guys! what a beautiful little guy. I am so glad he is doing better and my prayers will be with you and your family.

Whitney Parry said...

he is ssoo tiny.. I'm glad he's doing so good!!! What a beautiful little adition to your family:)

Linds said...

CONGRATS!! I can't believe how great he's doing. :] I'm excited to meet him.

Huntsman Family said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! Congrats he is so handsome! We miss you.

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker