Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gardner Village

Last night, Jeremy, Jaxon and I went over to Gardner Village to check out all the witches. We took a picnic dinner and sat at one of the picnic tables to eat. The weather was beautiful. There was hardly anyone there, so we were able to enjoy the grounds practically to ourselves. We got the camera out to take some fun pictures and the batteries died. We will be going back again so we can get those pictures. Jaxon had so much fun looking at all the witches, and Jeremy and I had a blast just watching him get so excited. I encourage everyone to try to get over there during this fun season. Oh, and you have to stop by the candy shop and get one of their yummy carameled apples!! So Good!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We were just there!! It's so fun huh?! I need to check out the caramel apples-HELLO!!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker