Sunday, September 13, 2009

Big Date!

Travis has his fist date last night. He asked a girl to Homecoming! We were all so excited for him. It was a group effort to help him get ready and make sure everything was perfect. My parents were out of town on business, so we stepped in and tried to help fill the void. (like that's possible) Tyler did Travis hair, (we practiced on Friday night), Mckenzie and I made sure his clothes were clean, pressed and lint free, and we made sure the flowers were tied neatly together with a bow. I have to say, my baby brother looked like a stud! It sure was fun getting to fuss over him! He had a great time at the dance. I can't wait to see pictures.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How cute! You guys are great!

Petersen Family said...

Travis is old enough to date?!?! When did that happen?!?! Yikes we're getting old!

Jobi Niu said...

HE is so handsome! They grow up WAY too fast my goodness. YOu guys take such good care of him. GOOD JOB! :]

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker