So Jeremy, Jaxon and I all went to the dr today and found out we are expecting a little....BOY! We were quite surprised. We thought it was going to be a girl just because this pregnancy has been so different from the last one. We are very excited though! Jaxon will have a little playmate! My due date was moved today from December 8th, to December 15th because the baby is measuring so small. Ugh! Oh well. My Dr still might take me a week early though because I will be having another C-section. Who knows?

5 comments:
Yeah!!!! I am so excited!! I am glad to hear that things are good and healthy! They kept pushing Brode's date back because he was small too! It's kind of lame!
YAY!! I didn't know you are pregnant!! How exciting!! 2 boys is so much fun. JAxon will LOVE it.
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! And I would definitely recommend having the baby on December 8th. It's a pretty great day. Although I may be a little partial ;) Love your guts!
OH MY GOSH!!! Thank goodness for Blogs.. congrats!! I'm so excited for you two!:) I hope all is well.. and you're not too sick!
Congrats lindz I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment