Friday, June 5, 2009

School's out!

School's out baby! The last day of school was on Friday last week, but I had to go Monday and Tuesday to clean my classroom. I'm so excited for summer! It was so nice to wake up on Wednesday morning and not have to rush out the door. I was able to go get a pedicure with some of my Sis-in-laws and my Mom-in-law. We had fun together. I really enjoyed just relaxing in the chair while my feet were being massaged and my back was being worked over by the chair. After our pedi's we hit sonic drive in where i took advantage of their "Happy Hour". I was able to get a huge route 44oz strawberry limeaid for one dollar! It was very refreshing!

1 comment:

Whitney Parry said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! I need a Pedi BAD!!!! It's been a while.. I hope things are good!:) Tell the fam I said hi!:)

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker