Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yes, we are alive!

Life has been so CRAZY lately. I have been working 7 days a week and time has just been flying by so fast. We only have a month left of school. I can't believe it! I am getting very excited for summer. I have decided that I feel somewhat like a recluse. I am never home, and if I am home, I am usually in bed sleeping. I never see any of my neighbors unless its in passing. I seldom have my phone with me, so when people try to get a hold of me, they can't. I can't wait to just slow down and spend some time with friends and family. I just wanted to reassure all of you that we are alive and well. I am hoping to have pictures coming soon. (well, once school is over) And trust me, when school is over, you all will know!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dang! Once school is over I feel I might have some sort of a life...I don't remember what that's like! :)

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker