Monday, March 9, 2009

How Bazaar!

So I know I have been a total slacker with this blog stuff, but I have a really good excuse. The whole allergic reaction thing with my head is still not over. It has only been getting worse since that night 2 WEEKS ago. I seriously, at one point thought my ears were going to fall off! My reaction has been so bad that it actually poisoned me. I have lymph nodes all over my neck and head that swelled up to the sizes varying from quarters to have half-dollars. It has been extremely painful. I went to the doctors again today and he had to put me on more steroids and antibiotics. This whole ordeal has really just wiped me out. I have been going to work everyday, but once I get home, I really don't have much energy to do anything else. Jeremy has been so sweet and he has insisted on my going to bed early, or taking hot baths. He has taken such good care of Jaxon and I. All I can say is that this experience has been very bazaar! I hope this next round of meds will do the trick. I am really looking forward to the night that I can sleep through the night and not worry about my ears oozing, my hair getting dried onto them, and then having to pull it out and re-open the wounds. Sick! That sounds so disgusting!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Dang Lindz-What the heck is wrong with you??!! That really does sound so painful (and gross at the same time). HeHe. Anyway-good thing your hubby is taking care of you! I hope these meds kick it in the butt!

Hiatts said...

Oh Lindsey, I am so sorry. I hope these meds will work for you this time. wish I was closer so I could help you out!

Jobi Niu said...

THAT is CRAZY! I've NEVER heard of anything like it. That's so sweet how good JEremy is to you. Aww! I hope you get healed ASAP. I'm sorry

Aubs said...

I am so sorry that you are still dealing with this. No fun at all!
I hope this next meds does work for you quickly & it will be something you look back on & laugh at.

Lacey said...

I had no idea. I hope you are feeling better. that's just horrible.

Annika said...

I am so sorry!!! I hope they can get it under control soon! Ever thought of becoming a bubble girl? :0)

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker