So on Christmas Eve my camera totally broke. Hello! Christmas Eve. I was so sad. I don't know if I was more sad that it was broken, or that it was too late to ask Santa for a new camera. Anywho, that would be the reason I have not posted any new pictures. Who knows when we will be getting another one, but for now I will try to use Jeremy's old work camera. We shall see. New Years has started off just fine. My mom tuned......well, my mom had her birthday yesterday and we surprised her with a scavenger hunt and a poem telling her that we will all be going to Disneyland next week. So, Yes, we are off to Disneyland! Jeremy and I are so excited since this will be Jaxon's first time going. I love Disneyland. We will be leaving next Thursday night and we will be at Disneyland all day on Friday. I'm sure we will take lots of pictures! I can't wait.
1 comment:
AWww! I LOVE YOUR MOM! What a fun idea to tell her about Disneyland! JAxon will LOVE it I'm sure! FUN! Can't wait to see pics! :]
Post a Comment