We MaY nOt HaVe It AlL tOgEtHeR, bUt ToGeThEr We HaVe It AlL!
Looks like fun! We had fun last night eh!? Party poopers is more like it! We crashed when we got home!
I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Jaxon looked like he had a magical day.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Jaxon was not spoiled ONE BIT I bet. ;) How could you not? He's so dang cute! I just love you and your family. AMAZING people! It was good seeing you at J.J.'s homecoming.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like fun! We had fun last night eh!? Party poopers is more like it! We crashed when we got home!
I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Jaxon looked like he had a magical day.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Jaxon was not spoiled ONE BIT I bet. ;) How could you not? He's so dang cute! I just love you and your family. AMAZING people! It was good seeing you at J.J.'s homecoming.
Post a Comment