Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Goodness!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! The day started off with Jeremy going to play football with some of his high school buddies. Jaxon and I were able to stop by and watch, but we didn't stay too long because Jaxon kept crying that he wanted to play. He doesn't think he is too little. We then went to Jeremy's Dad's house and played games and had yummy snacks while we waited for the big feast. We had such a good time playing and relaxing with everyone. Valerie makes everything from scratch, so everything tasted so yummy! I even loved the sweet potatoes. (Those of you that know me, know this is a big deal!) We all helped clean up, and headed down to Spanish Fork for pie with everyone from the Whitehead side. We all sat around scoping out the adds for "blackfriday" and just enjoyed being together. Jeremy was scheduled to work that night, so Jaxon had his first sleepover and Nana's house, and I went to see "Four Christmases" with MaKenzie and Melissa. The day could not have been more perfect! We had such a beautiful time. I look back on my years growing up, and my favorite part about Thanksgiving was going to my Grandpa and Grandma Bergons house. I loved Thanksgiving at their house! I have missed it every year since we moved here. This year I realized that we are making memories for Jaxon, and I want him to love Thanksgiving like I did. This year will be hard to beat! Thanks Dad and Mom Whitedhead for having us over. We are so thankful for you both. We always feel so "at home" whenever we come over. We had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker