Friday, October 31, 2008

A New Me!



I went to get my hair done the other day, and I was just going to touch up my roots,and add dark on the underneath part of my hair. We had the dark color put in, and I thought, (actually I said it out loud) I wish I had the guts to just dye my hair dark all over! I have always wanted to, but have never been brave enough to do something that drastic. In talking to myself, MaKenzie, and Melissa, I worked up the courage to say Go For It! So we had to wash out my hair and start all over. I was kinda freaking out that I actually was going through with it. I think I was more worried about what my mom was going to say, rather than what Jeremy would say.(I know I'm an adult, but I still have that fear of my parents thing!) I feel very proud of myself for just taking the plunge! So what do you think? It was kind of a shock for me at first, but, I have an amazing hair stylist that I trust 100%, and I knew she would not do something to my hair that would look horrible. I think this hair color really makes my eyes stand out! Jeremy was very surprised, but he didn't hate it. He is really starting to like it. As for my mom, she still has not seen it. Yikes!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Of course you know what I think! It's awesome on you!

Hiatts said...

I love it!!! It is so fun to try something new. I really agree it does make your eyes stand out. I want to hear what your mom says, I wish I could be there when she sees it for the first time that would be so funny to see.

Josh and Ashley said...

I LOVE it!!! It's always fun to try something daring and new. Cute cute

Jobi Niu said...

Um... you're GORGEOUS! THe dark hair looks really good with your eyes. What dis your MOm say?? Kinda fun for a change huh?

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker