Thursday, October 23, 2008

Family Visits From Cali

It was UEA break for us here in Utah. We had Thursday, and Friday off of school. Kimm and Grandma Bench came for a visit. Kimm stayed at my house, and Grandma stayed at my Mom's. We had so much fun. I swear we were always on the move.
Grandma had been watching the foodnetwork channel, and happened to hear about some places here in Utah. So of course we were on the hunt for these places. We hunted for thngs such as huckleberry icecream, tamales, cheese....all from different places. We did find it all, but we were only able to get the cheese. Harmons grocery carried cheese from Beehive Cheese Co. We sampled the coffee and lavendar cheese. It sounds really gross, but was so so yummy! We were able to go to Gardner Village's Witch a Palooza. It was so cute. I would reccommend it to anyone. We really had fun. We were on the go so much, I never even got a chance to take pictures. Kimm and Grandma got to see Mya, we saw Uncle Don and Aunt Shirley,we went to Grand America Brunch, and just enjoyed being together. We sure are going to miss you guys. We had a great time with you and we love you very much!

2 comments:

Hiatts said...

so much fun, i love it when family comes to visit

Jennifer said...

Ooooohhhhh, Grand America Brunch-Suddenly I'm really hungry!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker