Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gardner Village

Today was a perfect day. I decided to take Jaxon and Samantha (the girl I babysit) to see the witches at Gardner Village. We went to the candy Store and got a whistle sucker, then walked around. Jaxon was a sticky mess. He touched a bale of hay with his sticky hands, and they were covered with hay. It was so funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! How fun is that?! I can't wait to go again with you! It is so fun to see that Jax is NOT the least camera shy! I do so LOVE this time of year! I think Fall is my favorite after spring and summer and winter!HA! Love to the Rice Fam

Jennifer said...

Those pix are so cute! What a fun day!

Jobi Niu said...

How FUN! My boys would LOVE that! Jaxon... SOOO CUTE! He's gotten SO BIG! I heard your Mom looks freaking awesome!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker