Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Uncle Travis' Eagle Project








Travis is working on his eagle project. My parents did a huge family home evening with people from their ward. We had a bbq and then we all went out do work. We had to glue stickers onto the storm drains reminding everyone not to dump into the drains. We had fun!

3 comments:

Whitney Parry said...

Hey you!! I don't know why I didn't know you had a blog! haha. You are now on my friend list.. hey if you wanna see mine it's blocked but if you send me your email I can add you. My address is whitneywatson40@hotmail.com. Oh.. and email me your real address so i can send you a wedding invite! Ps... do you have Josh and Ashley's address.. I hear they moved! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Linds -- You are so AWESOME about keeping your blog going !! I love reading about what you are all doing & of course seeing pics of DARLIN DARLING Jaxon. Ok J is cute too !!! You go girl !!!( i am NOT good about leaving comments -- but a little hint is -- Garden Grove/Canyon Lake/Utah SO. & NORTH. )

Cole & Amandalynn Blair said...

Way to go Travis. I wish I could be there to see the family and help you all out. I know that I don't talk to you all much, but we miss seeing you Lindsay and Jeremy and hopefully soon to be seen Jaxon. It's good to see the famly.

Cole Blair

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker