Friday, September 5, 2008

Blogger tragedies

I thought it would be fun to find a blog layout with a fall theme. I found a couple that I liked so I did the whole, add to your blog thing. Well, for some reason when I changed it over, it erased all of my links, music and everything. I was freaking out!! For the love! I have been at the computer for the last 3 hours trying to get everything fixed. I am still trying to remember who I don't have and might have missed for all my blogs that I visit. So bare with me if you don't see yours up, I hope I remember soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good now..

Lacey said...

That's the bad thing about those blog backgrounds....I don't even mess with them! Blogging can be time consuming when all goes bad.

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker