






My Dad had some extra tickets last Friday night to go see the Salt Lake Bees. (Baseball) We had such a fun time. My Dad, Mom, Travis, his friend Joe, Jeremy, Jaxon and I all headed out to the game. We had some food vouchers, so we were able to get a good old fashioned hot dog and drink before it stated. The game itself was very boring, but watching people and goofin around was so much fun. Jaxon was able to see the Bees mascot (which of course it a bee). He bee signed his arm with a wet erase marker and Jaxon was so proud. He showed everyone his arm. There was a firework show after the game. We really had fun with the clappers they gave out. I think we annoyed the people in front of us to actually leave! Hey, the stadium passed those things out for a reason! We were not going to let them go to waste. The game was almost over when all of a sudden a fly ball came right for us. My dad put his hand up to try and catch it, (it did hit his finger which became really red and swollen from impact) we all ducked, and the ball hit the head of the guy sitting right behind us. It hit his glasses first, which shattered into a million pieces, and then hit his head. I think his glasses saved his head. He still had a really large bump, but he ended up being ok. Over all though, it was a great night. Thanks Dad for taking us with you!






1 comment:
Oh man, I love Buzz games..oh wait-the Bees now! I get them mixed up alot! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment