School starts again next week, but Teacher Prep Week is all this week. We started Monday off with a little get to know everyone and then we had some time to start getting our classrooms in order. Today we were able to go over to the Impact Training center and do some group training sessions. We did some group exercises and some soul searching exercises. I really enjoyed it. I definitely had to step out of my comfort zone a few times, but it was amazing. Thanks so much to Dad and Mom Whitehead for setting that up for us. I didn't realize how much I have missed the school, until I went back this week. I am so excited for this school year. I just know it's going to be an amazing year. I have the opportunity to work closely with a woman this year that is so talented and wonderful. It is truly a blessing. I know I am supposed to be at the school this year, and I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be in such a wonderful place.
1 comment:
Wow Lindz! You keep talking like that and you'll become "the favorite" in no time! haha! Just kidding! The school is a cool place!
Post a Comment