Saturday, June 28, 2008

Park City Trip

Jeremy and I were able to get away to Park City for a night. We had such a great time enjoying time together. We spent our free time in the pool and hot tub. On our way back home, we ate lunch at Hard Rock Cafe. Neither of us had been there in years. Thanks Nana for watching Jaxon overnight! Thanks to Jeremy's Dad and Valerie for letting us use their time-share room. This trip was very much overdue! We are already trying to plan the next one.

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Does this mean you can come on Tuesday night now that you won't be out of town?!? I sure hope so! You haven't made it to any of the girls nights yet and I haven't seen you FOREVER!!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a blast! SOmething Kiel and I need desperately as well! So fun to hang with you guys last night! Could I get that pic you took of us?? My email is jenasorensen@hotmail.com. Thanks babe!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker