Jaxon and I just got back from California. We were there visiting my Grandma, Uncle Jim and Aunt Kimm. Jaxon called both Grandma and Kimm Grandma, and Uncle Jim, Jim. We were only planning on staying a few days, but we were unable to get back home because the flights were so full. We ended up staying for ten days. We had fun visiting everyone. I can't believe how hot the weather was. In some of the pictures you will see, Jaxon is in his diaper because it was way too hot to have clothes on. We played in the water fountain, which Jaxon loved!! We went to the aquarium, put in an ice maker, and help make the backyard a pretty and relaxing place to enjoy yourself. We were sad to go, but anxious to get home to Jeremy. Thank you so much Grandma, Uncle Jim and Aunt Kimm for everything. We really had a wonderful time. Jeremy and I were going to be going to San Fransisco today, but the flights to get home are full. We are going to go up to park city and spend some time up there with just each other!! I will try to take some pictures. We are looking forward to some time alone. I'm sure Jaxon will have fun with Nana! The following slide show has about 30 pictures. So sit back and enjoy the show!
1 comment:
Hey-your blog looks great too! So, will we see you tomorrow for the BBQ and rodeo?? Can't wait!
Post a Comment