Friday, February 15, 2008




We had a really big storm Wednesday. It was so bad that it knocked out our power for several hours. Jaxon was really sick and I was worried about him being home in the cold. The temperature inside the house had rapidly dropped. Once it hit 60 degrees, I realized I had to go someplace warm. We left and made our way to Jeremy's Dad's house. The weather was so bad and traffic was horrible. The only reason we made our destination, was because we prayed! I know we would have never made it in the horrible conditions, if we would not have said our prayers. Even the whole drive over, I was praying out loud, with tears in my eyes, that we would make it ok. This is what I came home to the next morning. The garage was frozen closed; I had to scrape my way through the front door. The key hole was frozen too. What a blessing we were all kept safe during such a ferocious storm.

No comments:

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker