Sunday, February 10, 2008




Friday night was an adventure for Jaxon and Jeremy. Jaxon got his hand closed in the door at the school. I was in Park City at a Montessori Convention. Jeremy took Jaxon to the ER to make sure no bones were broken. He ended up being very luck. He was sent home with this cool splint. He was so brave! Jeremy did such an amazing job taking care of this scary accident without me. I on the other hand, was not doing so well with not being able to be there.
Jaxon ended up taking the splint off while he was trying to eat (top ). He is doing fine and does not need the splint any more. Thank goodness for prayer!

1 comment:

Hiatts said...

Oh the poor guy. I am glad he is fine now. I am with you though it was probably harder for you to be away than for Jeremey to deal with it all alone.

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker