Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to school


Jaxon started school today. I didn't realize it was going to be so hard for me to let him go back without me this year. Even though I'll be there all the time, I'm not going to be "with him". I decided to draw a little heart in the palm of his hand and I gave it a kiss. I told him if he ever started to miss me, he could look at the heart and know that I love him! I drew a heart on my hand as well and had him kiss it. I told him when I was sad and missed him, I would look at my hand and know he loves me. Jaxon had a great first day! He learned that peanuts make people sick and they die! (I guess there is someone in his class with a sever peanut allergy.) He said he started to get sad but then looked at his hand and was all better. Who knew?! Jaxon, we sure love you and look forward to all the many years of back to school to come!

No comments:

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker