Friday, February 26, 2010

Facebook

So I have created a facebook account. I had one one before I didn't like it. It was only open for like a week. Everyone keeps telling me you have to give it a while before you just, give up. So I am giving it one last try. I just don't have the time to keep up with everyone. How do people do it? As for now, I'm not sure I'm a fan. I'll keep ya posted though.

1 comment:

Aubs said...

I'm not a huge fan either. I only get on like once a week or so or whenever I get a message in my real email.
I think it can be a cool tool to be able to stay in touch with people but also kind of lame at the same time. I think it is strange to have people invite you to be their friend when you never or hardly ever talked to them in high school. I have a few other complaints but don't want to offend people who use it ALL day long.

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker