Monday, February 2, 2009

Congrats to Travis

My baby brother Travis earned his Eagle award last week. I can't believe he is getting so big! The ceremony was beautiful. There were 8 boys all together that earned their badges. My mom arranged for someone to bring a live eagle and do a presentation on it. That really helped make the night extra special. It was supposed to be a surprise for the boys, but I think all their mom's gave in and told them ahead of time! When it came time for my parents and Travis to get the award, my mom of course had to put on this goofy eagle visor hat thing! Everyone was laughing so hard. I will have to get a picture of it. It was pretty funny. The night was very nice, and I'm so glad we were able to be there. We sure love you so much Travis. You set a wonderful example for Jaxon. He is very lucky to have an Uncle that is so awesome, and that makes right decisions. We love you!

No comments:

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker