Thursday, January 22, 2009

Disneyland Trip


Where do I even begin with our trip to Disneyland. Let's start by saying it was 85 degrees down there. The weather was beautiful and we could not get enough of it. Jaxon had a blast on all the rides. Every time we finished a ride he wanted to get right back on and do it again. There were not very many people there, so some of the rides we didn't even have to get off of, we just kept riding it. We stayed at my Grandpa and Grandma Bergon's house on Thursday night. It was so nice to see them. We all took turns playing the Wii. Sorry I beat you at bowling Grandpa! We headed out Friday morning to Disneyland. We got there just after it opened. We were able to stop at the City Hall in Disneyland and say hello to my cousin Katie (who works there), and we each got buttons. We stayed at the hotel Friday night and went back to Disneyland on Saturday. We stayed at the hotel Sat. night, and flew home Sunday. We all had so much fun, we did not want to come home. It was horrible coming home to freezing weather and nasty air. When we were flying in it was totally nasty seeing the air just sitting around in the valley. I really love Disneyland so much, but I think the best part about the trip was seeing Jaxon get so excited to go on the rides and see all the characters. I have a feeling he will be a roller-coaster junkie. He was totally loving it. I had a really hard time picking pictures to post for the slide show. There are over 400 to choose from.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I love D-land! I am glad you were able to get away! What a fun trip!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker