So today I thought I would run out with Jaxon after work, to get some last min. Christmas stuff done. We headed over to Best Buy and as I am looking in my purse I realized I locked them in the car. Now I did this a couple weeks ago too, but that time Jaxon was in the car. At least this time I had him with me. So I call Jeremy who started taking the spare key with him, and asked if he could meet me at the store on his way home. I then called my Mom to see if she would come and pick us up so we didn't have to hand out in Best Buy for 3 hours. My Mom ran right over to pick us up. She ran me to another store, and as I am paying for my item, I see my keys sitting at the bottom of my purse. I could not believe it!! Where did they come from? I could have sworn they were not there. I felt pretty dumb when I told my Mom thanks for coming to get me, but I just found my keys. She thought it was pretty funny. I swear I have been so discombobulated lately.(wow that word brings back memories) It really gets scary sometimes. Lets just say I am really looking forward to my two week break coming up!
2 comments:
Hey it was so good to see you and your cute little family on Sunday. Thank you for coming. I just love your parents. They are the sweetest people ever!!
Wow there seems to be a lot of that going around! Well, really locking your keys in the car that is, not thinking you have then realizing you didn't AFTER you inconvenience everyone! j/k! Wow that word did bring back memories!
Post a Comment