Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 5th anniversary. I can't believe time has gone so fast. Jeremy and I were married in the Salt Lake City Temple on October 3rd, 2003. I could not have picked a better man to share my life with. Jeremy, I hope you know how much I love you. You are such a great example to me and to Jaxon. I love the way you are such a great father. I love that you are such an honest person. I love that you are so willing to help friends, family, or anyone in need. I love that you work so hard for our family. I love that you love me. I love that you have such strong morals. I love that you have never raised your voice at me. I love the life we have started to build. I love that you love the gospel. I love that you love your family. I love that you love my family. I love that you are my best friend. Babe. I love you!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Happy Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker