
Sunday we had a family gathering at Dad and Mom Whiteheads for Braxton's baby blessing. We were all enjoying lunch and spending time together. Jaxon and Jeremy went outside to play on the trampoline. Jaxon got off and started crawling around. He refused to walk. We tried to get him to walk but he would just collapse and start to crawl again. I moved his leg and foot and knee and he never complained. I washed his foot thinking he had a sliver, but that was not it. We decided to take Jaxon to the ER to make sure everything was ok. He has such a high pain tolerance that it made me nervous. Josh and I went up to St Marks. While we were waiting for the x-rays and results Jaxon got Beef Jerky, Chocolate Milk, and he was in charge of the T.V. remote. The lady came to take his x-rays and when she was done Jaxon waved goodbye and said "Thank you picture!" (because she took a picture of his leg)
This picture looks like he is having way too much fun to be in the ER. I asked him to at least look like he was in pain, because it will cost us allot of money. Everything turned out fine. He did have a soft tissue strain though.
As we were leaving the hospital, he waved and said good by to the T.V. and bed. He then said goodbye to the staff! He was the best patient ever!






2 comments:
I'm glad everything turned out okay.
Ha Ha...Jaxon says the funniest things now a days! I can't wait for Brode to start!
Post a Comment