We MaY nOt HaVe It AlL tOgEtHeR, bUt ToGeThEr We HaVe It AlL!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Ready for School
I took these pictures just before we went to school the other day. I thought he looked so cute. He is such a cheeser!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
He is a VERY handsome boy! IN fact, he is downright DARLING! I love it when he says "CHEEEESE"! He is not at all camera shy! He gets cuter by the minute... and I am NOT a biased nana! What a fun thing to get to look up on a screen and see all the fun things you get to do Jax...I do so love love love you :] nana
1 comment:
He is a VERY handsome boy! IN fact, he is downright DARLING! I love it when he says "CHEEEESE"! He is not at all camera shy! He gets cuter by the minute... and I am NOT a biased nana!
What a fun thing to get to look up on a screen and see all the fun things you get to do Jax...I do so love love love you :]
nana
Post a Comment