Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Photobucket
So we have started Potty Training! I got this wonderful idea to start potty training Jaxon. I thought he was ready. Day one started really rough! He had peed all over the kitchen floor 4 times! Finally I decided maybe he is not ready. So I put a diaper on him. All of a sudden he says, "Mommy, I pee pee in the toilet"! So we rip his diaper off and he goes on his big boy potty! I was shocked! So from then on out, he has told me when he has to go. I have been putting a diaper on him at night, but I am hoping that will be over with soon. He rarely has accidents. It it going much better than I thought. I have not planned anything this week so I can stay at home to be consistent with him. I have not gone anywhere, or done anything. It has gone better than I thought, but it's really hard to get anything else done when you are having to rush to the bathroom every 20 min. I know it will all be worth it in the end!





3 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow! That's great. Way to go Jaxon!

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana said...

Nana has FINALLY figured out how to get on this silly thing...and actually have the time to do it! Jax, you are AMAZING!! I am SO proud of you (and your mommy)! The world is your oyster!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker