Thursday, July 31, 2008

So Sleepy



Jaxon did not have a nap today. We were too busy weeding in the yard, playing in the sprinklers, playing ball, and all the other fun toddler things to do! By the time dinner came around her could barely keep his eyes open. He ate dinner and I offered him a cookie. I thought for sure he was too asleep to hear me. He said yes, took it, and started eating it. He was eating his cookie while he was falling asleep. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but his head was bobbing all over the place. I had to sit next to him so he would not fall out of his chair. He was dead set on finishing his cookie.

2 comments:

Annika said...

That's hilarious! Sounds like he's got a little of your stubborness linz!

Lacey said...

That's too funny! He's so sleepy. That's great you got a picture of it.

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker