

Before I get started, I just want to say a big CONGRATULATIONS! to Spencer for joining the Marines. He will be leaving for boot camp here in the next week. We will miss Him and He will always be in our prayers! We are so proud of your decision and we love you very much!
Life has been crazy lately. Jaxon and I are getting ready for the school year to come to a close. We have lots of fun activities planned for the end of the year. We are also looking forward to having the summer off and just goofin around. Jaxon and Mya have been really enjoying spending time together. I love that he has a cousin that he has so much fun with! Jeremy is doing well with his Extend Health job. He has been working from home which really helps with the gas prices getting to be so high. He has started Jet Blue again! He is very excited to be back on with them. He really enjoys doing that. We are all ready for the warm weather. This winter has been a very long one!






2 comments:
hey we are going to have to hang out this summer. tuesday was my last day, so i am always up for some fun. brit
Hey-I can't wait for summer as well! What's up with this weather-it's May 1st and snowing! Hope all is well with you guys! Sounds like Jeremy is pretty busy! I'll probably see you soon.
Post a Comment