Thursday, January 24, 2008

Life is crazy!





Ok, so I started this blog, for the second time, last year. As you can see I have not been very good at keeping it updated. I am going to try again (ha ha) and see how it goes. I am hoping that once I really learn how to do it, it will be much easier and I can update it more frequently.


Life is crazy for us right now. Jeremy is working at a company called Extend Health. He is enjoying it there and has been there since Sept. They have already asked him to apply for a management position. I am working at Montessori at Riverton everyday as the Toddler teacher. I take Jaxon with me, since he is a toddler now. I love it. I love working with so many wonderful children, and I love the fact that I get to have my baby with me. I am also working at St Marks Hospital Emergency Room on weekends and when they need me. I want to keep my foot in the door to the medical world. I am still working on getting my R.N. so when the day finally comes, I will already have a job.


Jaxon is growing so fast! He is talking so much and becoming such an amazing little person. He is very interested in the "potty" right now. He goes every now and then through out the day. I am not pushing the issue though. I am really surprised that he is so interested in it, since boys usually take longer to potty train. He is not even two yet!




3 comments:

Aubs said...

Can't wait to keep up on your blog. I am still learning stuff too about the whole blogging world. Jaxon is very handsome. I can't believe how big he is.
My blog is aubbers14.blogspot.com

Jamie Petersen Photography said...

This should be fun to see what's going on with you guys! It's fun that everyone's catching on to the blog thing. Ours is bjpetersen.blogspot.com

Jen said...

i hope you got my email with my blog address. i love that we can all keep up with each other this way! love ya!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker